While younger children are at a lower risk for getting infected with the COVID-19 virus, the fact that there are still cases means the threat is still there.
Children generally experience milder symptoms, which is why some cases go unnoticed. This can be dangerous as your child may unknowingly spreading the virus to others around them.
The good news is that we now have working vaccines that can help protect us from COVID-19. So while our healthcare professionals are taking care of the vaccinations, The Love Center Day Care Learning Center Academy will do our part in keeping your little cutie safe.
Here are a few tips on how we can all keep our little treasures safe while they attend Child Care in New Orleans, Louisiana:
- Teach your child to frequently wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Remind them not to touch their face, eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Discourage the sharing of their cups, eating utensils, and even their food and drinks with classmates in 24 Hour Daycare in New Orleans.
- Teach your child not to stigmatize their peers or tease their classmates who have been sick or have gotten infected by the virus in the past.
- If you or your child are feeling unwell, stay home and inform the school of the situation.